Webinar: The benefits of reviewing your workplace pensions
Recorded 18th February 2021
In this webinar, Avril Craig, Payroll Manager and Ricky Clark, Financial Planner shared the benefits of reviewing your workplace pensions, from both a payroll and financial planning perspective.
What was covered?
- 2:00 – A review of what has happened from staging date until now and the triennial re-enrolment cycle
- 8:29 – The impact of the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme on workplace pensions
- 10:57 – The common errors and pitfalls that we see from a payroll perspective
- 17:48 – The importance of reviewing your pension arrangements
- 26:37 – Salary exchange and the benefits this can have for the employer and employee
- 34:17 – The benefits of retained services
- 36:03 – Live Q&A session
Get in touch
Hopefully, this webinar has answered a lot of the questions you may have had. However, if you would like more specific advice based on your individual circumstances, please get in touch with our financial planning team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Henderson Loggie Financial Planning Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Please note that the information provided is based on our understanding of current legislation and practice. In particular, any tax reliefs referred to depend on your personal circumstances. Current tax advantages may be amended, limited or withdrawn by future Government action. The examples given have taken no account of personal allowances and individual tax circumstances.